Andreas Krüger is a Principal Consultant with SoftwareONE based in Munich, Germany. He works with medium to large customers on SharePoint and Microsoft 365 collaboration topics.
During the last years, he focused on the infrastructural and development aspects of the SharePoint ecosystem. Regularly he blogs about his findings on this topic.
Andreas started his SharePoint journey with SharePoint 2007 and did not leave any part of SharePoint untouched to get the most out of it.
- MCSE: SharePoint
- MCSE: Productivity
- MCSA: Office 365
- MCSD: App Builder
- MCSD: SharePoint Applications
- SharePointDsc – The SharePointDsc PowerShell module provides DSC resources that can be used to deploy and manage a SharePoint farm
- ngOfficeUIFabric – Office UI Fabric implementation for Angular
- generator-arm-template – Azure Resource Manager template tools, built especially for VS Code!
- generator-powershell-dsc – PowerShell DSC Template Generator
- azure-naming-conventions – Azure has many different naming rules and restrictions. These Naming conventions can break your ARM deployments. This library helps to determine if a name is applyable for the resource type in mind.
- UserProfile.MIMSync – Multi SharePoint Farm Sync – This is a enhanced version of SharePointSync.psm1. The latest MIM SP is supported with this version and it’s possible to create multiple Management Agents for SharePoint.
- The Self-healing Environment – PowerShell DSC for Your SharePoint Ecosystem – Session about SharePointDsc and the advantages in a daily usage
- and many more